1. Ironn3

OP Ironn3 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So I was trying to downgrade my n3ds and I accidentally used tinyformat. Now the data is still on the card but everything on the menu is gone. I tried to install browserhax but I either couldn't get it working or figure out how to do it. I really would appreciate if there was a way to get it back. I'm on 10.1 and had Ironhax, browserhax and tubehax installed if it helps

2. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

How do you "accidentally" use tinyformat while trying to downgrade? Doesn't it require multiple button presses?

Anyhow, if browserhax isn't working you're fucked. Buy a copy of cubic ninja or OOT3D if you want to get back in the game.

Memoir likes this.
  3. reiyu

reiyu Canadian, eh?

Canada
    THIS.

anyways, your data is basically useless now. your system ticket(s) won't match the folder IDs anymore even if you copy paste everything. no hope on getting that back as far as i know.

4. Memoir

Memoir Hi, I'm Cynical!

United States
    A lot of antsy newbies "accidentally" doing things. No, you can't get anything back unless you have a backup..

Tip: READ THE PROMPTS CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE STEPS EXACTLY AS WRITTEN OR YOU WILL HAVE A BAD TIME.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - accidentally, everythings, tinyformat