Hacking N3DS EmuNAND Theme Remove (ReiNAND 10.6)

MrMario123

Switch Maniac :D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello, so...I wanted to make a theme for my n3ds(https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-make-a-custom-3ds-theme.377533/), and I loaded the theme,I did change only the music, I didnt shortened it, make it mono, etc.And now, my emunand wnot turn on.Please help!I would know if there is any way possible to load body_LZ.bin from pc to my n3ds.I dont wanna lose my games collection and my NNID :'(.

D

Deleted User

Was it a bad theme? You can try deleting the menu extdata to at least see if you can get back in.

Find your emuNAND folder in your SD://Nintendo3DS folder (if you had all your games on emunand it will probably be the larger of the two if you unlinked. ( should be something like SD://Nintendo3DS/<ID0>/<ID1>/extdata/ 00000098 (where id0 and id1 are random numbers)

Move the 00000098 folder off the SD to your PC, and then pop the SD card back in and try to boot emunand.

Edit: Note that moving/deleting this folder will cause menuhax (shouldn't be on emunand anyways) to stop working, will undo any folder organization you had, removes themes, and will re-wrap CIA's.

Added 00000098 since you're probably using an EU console.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: MrMario123

MrMario123

Switch Maniac :D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Was it a bad theme? You can try deleting the menu extdata to at least see if you can get back in.

Find your emuNAND folder in your SD://Nintendo3DS folder (if you had all your games on emunand it will probably be the larger of the two if you unlinked. ( should be something like SD://Nintendo3DS/<ID0>/<ID1>/extdata/ 00000098 (where id0 and id1 are random numbers)

Move the 00000098 folder off the SD to your PC, and then pop the SD card back in and try to boot emunand.

Edit: Note that moving/deleting this folder will cause menuhax (shouldn't be on emunand anyways) to stop working, will undo any folder organization you had, removes themes, and will re-wrap CIA's.

Added 00000098 since you're probably using an EU console.
THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum