Hacking N3ds arm9 cfw works on 11.3 ?

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For now, to a9lh users, it breaks access to the Homebrew Launcher, but other than that is completely safe to update, if you have Luma3DS as CFW

Trophies
Country
Canada
Man, there is so much posts about these, it should get banned. There is millions (being sarcastic) of posts asking for answers that are in posts you can easily do a Google search for.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Man, there is so much posts about these, it should get banned. There is millions (being sarcastic) of posts asking for answers that are in posts you can easily do a Google search for.

That's like every forum ever though. Even if there is an answer to something in a pinned guide on the subforum they're just about to create a thread to, they'll still make the thread instead of reading existing thread? Why? Fuck if I know. Clearly it's much better to have someone personally tell you the exact same thing that they could've just read themselves.

The amount of idiotic or completely pointless threads on GBATemp though is absurd .. especially when either 1) New exploit is out or 2) New update is out. Ya know why bother reading the 20 other threads below yours when you could just ask again and have someone tell you the exact same thing that's stated in those threads right?

Trophies
Country
Canada
That's like every forum ever though. Even if there is an answer to something in a pinned guide on the subforum they're just about to create a thread to, they'll still make the thread instead of reading existing thread? Why? Fuck if I know. Clearly it's much better to have someone personally tell you the exact same thing that they could've just read themselves.

The amount of idiotic or completely pointless threads on GBATemp though is absurd .. especially when either 1) New exploit is out or 2) New update is out. Ya know why bother reading the 20 other threads below yours when you could just ask again and have someone tell you the exact same thing that's stated in those threads right?
I guess..
But it gets annoying when I use Tapatalk on my phone and the yellow LED notification light flashes saying "X New Updates" "X" meaning a numeric value, but it is just posts flooded topics like these.
I'm not saying people should not ask for help, but at least try to seek the answers for yourself first. Then if you can't find it, then ask.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I agree with you, but people are fucking lazy. Even if literally the first thread in the forum is about update 11.3, they will still make a new thread instead of using existing thread. Having "personal help" that is directed at you is clearly better than reading replies directed to someone else. It's obviously impossible to deduce from the other 500 threads whether updating in 11.3 safe is not so you must ask it one more time to be sure .. right?

Yeah I don't get it either and never will. How lazy can people really be ..

Reactions: OfficialBrony
Trophies
Country
Canada
I agree with you, but people are fucking lazy. Even if literally the first thread in the forum is about update 11.3, they will still make a new thread instead of using existing thread. Having "personal help" that is directed at you is clearly better than reading replies directed to someone else. It's obviously impossible to deduce from the other 500 threads whether updating in 11.3 safe is not so you must ask it one more time to be sure .. right?

Yeah I don't get it either and never will. How lazy can people really be ..
I just hate that if something big happens, GBATemp is flooded with hundreds of posts and should really put a server cap on..
Buuuut no matter how much it annoys me, it's not my problem to deal with.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP you can update just fine if you don't care about using HomeBrew. To be completely honest, it might not be ready until the update becomes forced so everyone may either end up doing it or ctrpwning for a while. It's really up to you.
I just hate that if something big happens, GBATemp is flooded with hundreds of posts and should really put a server cap on..
Buuuut no matter how much it annoys me, it's not my problem to deal with.

Yeah it's sort of annoying but this time has been relatively tame compared the 11.0/11.2 (11.0 went nuts). All you can really do is avoid them. Most people think they are going to get a direct and specific answer quicker by asking on a forum vs doing a quick google search for the temp and exploring the correlating threads. That and I've seen people's terrible google skills. Most of the time instead of typing "Can I update my 3DS with CFW to 11.3 safely?", they want to type "3DS update 11.3". So all they get is release threads/websites when they "tried".

Trophies
Country
Canada
OP you can update just fine if you don't care about using HomeBrew. To be completely honest, it might not be ready until the update becomes forced so everyone may either end up doing it or ctrpwning for a while. It's really up to you.

Yeah it's sort of annoying but this time has been relatively tame compared the 11.0/11.2 (11.0 went nuts). All you can really do is avoid them. Most people think they are going to get a direct and specific answer quicker by asking on a forum vs doing a quick google search for the temp and exploring the correlating threads. That and I've seen people's terrible google skills. Most of the time instead of typing "Can I update my 3DS with CFW to 11.3 safely?", they want to type "3DS update 11.3". So all they get is release threads/websites when they "tried".
Exactly!!!
They might as well use Bing if they can't do a "proper" Google search smh..
But I agree with you, 11.0 was more chaotic than 11.3 now, but still I think a server cap would be a good feat. to have in the near future.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs