n3ds 9.5 emuNAND eshop nver spoofing causes rxTool boot instability

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by rudyzhou2, Jan 11, 2016.

1. rudyzhou2
    OP

rudyzhou2 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2015
    Canada
    Montreal, Quebec
    Anyone experiencing same issues? I managed to get eshop working on n3dsx running 9.5 rxtools emuNand, however after installing the nver.cia, it seems that my rxTools emunand boot is less stable (70~80% boot rate vs previously almost 100%, i always get stuck at booting 3,2,1 ctrb screen).

I m thinking issue with the nver cia as I can access menuhax to ctrboot manager successfully, but hang at the last step before rxtool even display the rxboot screen.

Once it boots into emunand, everything works totally fine with no issues though... such a weird problem

2. tivu100

tivu100 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 6, 2015
    United States
    I don't think NVER is the problem. There is something with rxTools creating the data to boot on N3DS that causes this problem. Many people have black screen on first few boots until rxTools decided to boot successfully for the first time, then things goes happily ever after. (Punt intended :ha:)

That includes one of the 2 x N3DS I set up for my nephews last few days. The first one runs smoothly from the first boot and there is not one problem even with NVER or anything installed. The second one keeps getting black screen several times before successfully boot into Rxtoolss installation screen. Then I notice after update to 9.5, it has difficult booting into EMUNAND again. Then after few successful boots, the boot rates gets better.

RednaxelaNnamtra likes this.