Hacking N3DS 11.3.0.36u (HELP)

kennemax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
such day as today I acquired a 3ds old and for emotion I put it to update (error) since my intecion was to play many titles with a hack since I had told that it could be downloaded and played them through an SD card and now I cant.

My question is if there is any experience for me, if they remove a hack to be able to play those titles downloaded from the internet through SD, tell me if they have confirmed that they work on that hack or something.

kennemax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I did not understand a single thing you've wrote, what firmware version is your o3DS currently on?
Sorry for my bad English, I have the version in 3ds 11.3.0.36u, I wonder if there is any way to play free games of 3ds or at least nds for free. Since I have read that it is not possible because it is the last version and they have not removed a hack for that: C I would like to know also if there is an experiment for me to be able to play them for free, if they are in development hack for that.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry for my bad English, I have the version in 3ds 11.3.0.36u, I wonder if there is any way to play free games of 3ds or at least nds for free. Since I have read that it is not possible because it is the last version and they have not removed a hack for that: C I would like to know also if there is an experiment for me to be able to play them for free, if they are in development hack for that.
Your mistake was updating your console as there is no way to hack your system on 11.3 yet.
As to play NDS games, either you wait until a new exploit (sighax) arrives to use on 11.3 or you purchase a DS flashcart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte