N3ds(10.5) Menuhax and EShop access

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Silent1, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Silent1
    OP

Silent1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2016
    United States
    Okay, first off, I am a noob, and I have been seeking information for 2 days before making any post. With trial and error, I managed to download menuhax from browserhax, and accessed it by holding down the L trigger while powering on the device. My issue now is that when I try to access the Eshop and Old Eshop it freezes with a black screen at the top and a yellow screen at the bottom. Did I do something wrong or are they incompatible with New 3ds xl 10.5-30U? What, if anything, can I do to solve this issue?

If this has been answered in previous post, please direct me to that post and shut this one down.

Last edited by Silent1, Feb 12, 2016
  2. SANNIC789

SANNIC789 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 3, 2015
    United States
    you did everything right it's just the Old Eshop app doesn't work any more you see it was used to get on the e-shop without updating 3ds and downloading a downgraded app from it and nintendo patched it so ya it's pointless now to have it you can still go on the e-shop just fine tho normally

RedBlueGreen likes this.