Homebrew N2DSXL - 11.5.0E - Is there a way to downgrade/install CFW without other DS/soldering?

KuroTheBang

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, I wanted to ask if that device can be hacked without getting it soldered (hardboard) or using another 3DS/2DS.

The Firmware of the device is 11.5, and it's the European one

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but the cheapest method you can use is the seedminer method, but you need someone here on the board to help you with that.

SwaGoat

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ntrboot is the method I used,I'd recommend it since I've used that 3 times and nothing went wrong (but despite that,I really doubt anything could go wrong) thing is it requires a compatible flashcard.These are noted in the 3ds guide site (not sure if I'm able to post a link or not,I didn't do it,just in case)

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ntrboot is the method I used,I'd recommend it since I've used that 3 times and nothing went wrong (but despite that,I really doubt anything could go wrong) thing is it requires a compatible flashcard.These are noted in the 3ds guide site (not sure if I'm able to post a link or not,I didn't do it,just in case)
I used Ntrboot with a R4i 3ds plus flash card I bought from nds-card. Would refer this to everyone

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you got a friend w/ a modded 3DS or someone's willing to friend you here. and you got 2$USD to blow, grab EA Sudoku and use the Seedminer method for single system DSiWare transfer, it's a lil time consuming but its cheaper than grabbing an flashcart if you have no intention to use it afterwards for DS Games/Homebrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?