Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming that most N2DS XL come with TN panels? And 11.4, so the magnet hack would be necessary, correct? Weighing whether it's worth trading in an O3DS XL just to have a nicer unit in reserve.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I'm assuming that most N2DS XL come with TN panels? And 11.4, so the magnet hack would be necessary, correct? Weighing whether it's worth trading in an O3DS XL just to have a nicer unit in reserve.
All of them have TN. Either magnet/ntr hax or dsiware transfer is the only way to cfw that 3ds model.

Reactions: Xzi

Shroomalistic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine has dual tn but they are honestly not that bad, top screen looks almost as good as my sons ips top screen. I magnet hacked mine no problem.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
mine has dual tn but they are honestly not that bad, top screen looks almost as good as my sons ips top screen. I magnet hacked mine no problem.
Yeah, I'm not even sure my current O3DS XL is IPS anyway. Unfortunately Gamestop lowered their trade-in rate to a mere $45 for O3DS XL, and that's only for in-store credit. Pretty weak.

Hmm...Amazon trade-in will give me $60 for it though, slightly better.

Last edited by Xzi,

Shroomalistic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually traded in my old iphones and ipads at gamestop along with a few 3ds games and got enough to get my n2dsxl and put a decent down payment on odyssey. I had no clue they took that stuff back, they were all just collecting dust in a drawer.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I actually traded in my old iphones and ipads at gamestop along with a few 3ds games and got enough to get my n2dsxl and put a decent down payment on odyssey. I had no clue they took that stuff back, they were all just collecting dust in a drawer.
All I have left to trade-in is the O3DS XL and two games, but that was enough to get me an N2DS XL for about $70 from Amazon, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I don't think I have any magnets really, so I'll pick one up before it arrives in two days.

I guess this is common knowledge by now, but do the N2DS/N3DS still use an SD card? Or an mSD only?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo