1. Astrologia

OP Astrologia Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Need a bit of help.

Today, I hacked my N2DS XL, brand new, for the first time. I followed the guide step by step and completed it. I went to download a game CIA and it succeeded. The issue being that when I pressed the HOME button during the game, the entire 2DS froze and when trying to turn it back on it wouldn't return to the home menu. I was able to access GodMode9, but not the home menu.

10 minutes later, I turn it back on and it's back to normal. Any answer as to why? I heard of something regarding WiFi, but i am not sure.

2. Kwyjor

Kwyjor GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Did you follow the guide at http://3ds.guide, or some video guide?

Did you install the game CIA, or just download it? Which CIA was it?

What did you hear about wifi?

3. Astrologia

OP Astrologia Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I followed the guide on that website from beginning to end completely. I installed the game CIA using FBI and the game is Etrian Odyssey IV. A while ago, I remember familiarizing myself with 3DS hacking, I believe I recalled someone having the same issue, and noting something about WiFi. I tried to find it before resorting here before asking for help, but to no avail, I most likely remembered incorrectly.

4. TurdPooCharger

United States
  5. Astrologia

OP Astrologia Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Huh, sounds pretty similar to my issue. I got pretty worried when it took about 10 minutes for the system to boot into the home menu via the power button again. I wonder if it's an Atlus thing. I'll probably give it a try on a different game just to make sure. Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - pressing, Freezes, Button