n00biest post?

raing3

CNET_Richard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, well I think this is the first topic I have ever started on GBAtemp and since I couldn't see a similar topic...

What is the n00biest thing you have asked / said / done on GBAtemp.net?

Hopefully some GBAtemp veterans and moderators will show us how stupid they once were
tongue.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Asked: Where to download romz... biggest mistake here...
Seen: Someone made a thread about him being the first username listed in the "Who's active" box that used to be located at the bottom of the Forums page, thinking it's a major achievement.

raing3

CNET_Richard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
R2DJ said:
Seen: Someone made a thread about him being the first username listed in the "Who's active" box that used to be located at the bottom of the Forums page, thinking it's a major achievement.

Haha... that one is hilarious.

raing3

CNET_Richard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
I'd like if somone can point me to my n00biest post, I can't recall I ever made one
frown.gif

I tried looking and couldn't find a really noob question... the closest i found was a typo, but I did see your overwhelming love of the Sakura firmware
smile.gif

EDIT: Someone else found your noob post... except there are too many words for it to be a noob post.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
raing3 said:
Someone found found your noob post... except there are too many words for it to be a noob post.

Radioactive Force is not a noob post since it is cool, just the pictures are enough. And Minox is the force's archenemy!

What i'm doing now is a noob post.

raing3

CNET_Richard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Domination said:
raing3 said:
Someone found else found your noob post... except there are too many words for it to be a noob post.

Radioactive Force is not a noob post since it is cool, just the pictures are enough. And Minox is the force's archenemy!

What i'm doing now is a noob post.

I fixed my noob post
tongue.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Minox_IX said:
icon11.gif
This
laugh.gif

I could have bet that you'll post that! Haha, I guess you still can't accept that you got beaten!
tongue.gif

QUOTE(raing3 @ Jul 2 2009, 04:07 PM) I tried looking and couldn't find a really noob question... the closest i found was a typo, but I did see your overwhelming love of the Sakura firmware
smile.gif

EDIT: Someone found found your noob post... except there are too many words for it to be a noob post.
I'm full of typos and wrongly spelled words, but that's because I'm Croatian, English isn't my native language!

And that link Minox_IX posted is just a joke, it's not n00bis, it's the greatest Force GBAtemp (and the WOrld) has ever seen!

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
raing3 said:
R2DJ said:

Haha... that one is hilarious.

i've always thought it depends on how long you stay logged in
unsure.gif

QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Jul 2 2009, 02:49 PM)
I'd like if somone can point me to my n00biest post, I can't recall I ever made one
frown.gif

ninja.gif
someone should dig up the "you are banned game"!!
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap.