N+

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by marth989, May 8, 2008.

N+

by marth989 May 8, 2008 at 10:43 PM 1,608 Views 5 replies
  1. marth989
    OP

marth989 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2007
    dose anyone know for sure, lots of sites are giving me the run around. thx

2. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    It has been pushed way back until August 12th. This is due to them adding and fixing stuff to the game.

To those who'll moan about it not being out sooner YOU ARE GETTING SOMETHING BETTER INSTEAD.

3. Dylan

Dylan 100 MILES AND RUNNIN'

Mar 7, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    thats a week before my birthday. w00t

4. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    The people behind the 360 version say they aren't happy with how it was going:

NG: Aren’t you happy about the handheld version?

MS: Currently it’s not working – it’s not the game we wanted to make. In part it’s understandable, Atari want to expand the audience, but there are a lot of changes we haven’t been so happy with.

NG: What happened?

MS: We’re licensors instead of publisher. Being publisher on XBLA allowed us to direct the project, as we had final say and were doling out the cash.

RB: The developer is local, so we thought it was the perfect set-up – we could see them weekly. But we’d have two-hour meetings with a list of fixes where they’d say ‘yes’, write it down, and never change it.

MS: The one thing the handhelds are going to do very well is content sharing, though.

Full interview: http://next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_c...81&Itemid=2

5. WildWon

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    And exactly one month before mine! Giggity!

6. cygnusx12112

cygnusx12112 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2007
    United States
    Sounds like they're having some issues with the bigger companies. Thats too bad, they've got a great game.