N card does not fit into old ds

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by thegame07, Mar 27, 2007.

Mar 27, 2007
  1. thegame07
    OP

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    im really pissed. I bought the N card for my sister and on sky2 they have a picture of the N card with a slot 2 which would fit into an phat ds. However when i got it this morning the slot 2 wont fit into the phat ds. i have been at the hospital all night with pneumonia. Im in serious pain and i cant be botherd to deal with this shit [​IMG] [​IMG] Why dont thye have the right pictures. Crap sorry i posted in the ds-xtreme section i thought it was in the other flash card section sorry. My heads away with it im tyring to hurry up so i can go back to bed :'(

2. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Demand the refund. Send them an email, and threaten to bust their fucking ass.

3. thegame07
    OP

United Kingdom
    thanks 4saken i have emailed a complaint. [​IMG] they better pay for shipping. [​IMG]

4. 4saken

Australia
    Most likely not. Did they specifically say that would give the large GBA linker?

5. thegame07
    OP

United Kingdom
  6. 4saken

Australia
    Alternatively you can swap the GBA cart with another large one with a bit of skill

7. thegame07
    OP

United Kingdom
    hopefullly its simple to do then [​IMG] thanks again 4saken i will look into that.

8. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    Don't do this unless they give you no other choice. If you do contact them, be polite about it. You will be much more likely to get a favorable outcome that way.

9. thegame07
    OP

United Kingdom
    Very good news. I got this in my email

Hi

No problem. We will send you an old model writer, free of charge.

Regards,

The Sky2k Customer Care Team

i will buy stuff from these guys again at least you know you can trust them [​IMG]

10. 4saken

Australia
    I was actually kidding. There would be no way I would go against a large company like that [​IMG]
    It's nice of them to ship you the old writer [​IMG]

11. thegame07
    OP

United Kingdom
    i sent a nice reply like i always do. Well sky2k have changed there site when you go to order the N card now. They say if you want the gba sized linker ask for it. Well my linker has been sent and should be with me in a week free of charge since its thier fault.

12. thegame07
    OP

United Kingdom
    sorry about the double post but here it goes. I recived the gba linker card today and i must say the N card is really impressive for using roms every rom i have thrown at it has worked. The only downsides are homebrew and the speed when putting roms on the card. I dont know why this card is not up there with other top flash cards really cheap and it plays all the roms that ussally cause trouble like castlevania and tony hawks. When i have had trouble with a game all i have had to do is fix the save settings. 100 % of my roms have worked so far.