Hacking N-Card Bricked (i think) help needed

alley711

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys

Hope you can help me! I was updating the firmware on my N Card and something went wrong (not sure what), now when i try to format the card i just get two white screens. Tried going into save mode and I get the message USB SAVE MODE D14. Can't get the PC to find the Linker either, F:\ drive comes up with an I/O error.

After reading some other threads on here i think its bricked but any advise you could give me would be appreciated.

As i will need a replacement cart, any info on what to buy would be appreciated too.

Thanks in advance

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheapest is delaextreme.com
The most reliable, but most expensive is www.minionlinestore.com
The most expensive shipping is on www.sky2k.com
There are others, but these are the "Best".

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Have you tried re-flashing your N-card? There are plenty of threads here on doing exactly that.

Btw, I recommend bamboogaming.com as a good and cheap site for getting the N-clones MK5 and DSFireLinker.

alley711

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies. I tried to reflash the cart but cant get the PC to recognise it so no joy there

Thanks for the sites, do you know of anywhere in the UK that sell the carts?

alley711

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried Re-flashing to cart again and it worked so thats sorted. Thanks for advise.

Still would be interested to know if anywhere in the UK sells the flash carts tho.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/AkzulQxOgQs?si=UIe4puLCp7NoP3r7 seldom gbatemp shoutout +1