Mystery gift for pearl, diamond & platinum

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by mysteryperson699, Feb 20, 2010.

1. mysteryperson699
    OP

mysteryperson699 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2010
    Australia
    im gonna get straight to the point with this one... Does anyone know a website that has a mystery gift sender to send mystery gifts to pokemon games using the wireless card on a notebook or the wireless card on the laptop or by using the homebrew channel on the wii.

If anyone knows of a website or a download to do this could you please tell me.
    I bet that this would not only be useful to me but a lot of other people to.

If some one is making a program could you tel me thanks.

2. techboy

techboy GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    There isn't one for Wii or PC, but I did make a solution for people with access to 2 DSes. I can't post it though since it'd be warez (part of it is an official ROM). It just makes a hacked distribution ROM that can be run on a flashcart inserted in the 2nd DS.

I could use a wii version myself, but no one has developed one. I'm not sure if the protocol for Wii-DS communication is even reversed to the point of being useful.

3. mysteryperson699
    OP

mysteryperson699 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2010
    Australia
    well could you make one for the wii??

also could you send me a link to the program you just talked about??

my email is mysteryperson6991@gmail.com

4. outgum

outgum Pokemanz Master

Sep 22, 2009
    New Zealand
    Hamilton, New Zealand
    you shouldnt really be asking for wares....

5. mysteryperson699
    OP

mysteryperson699 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2010
    Australia
    dose any one else have a program to send mystery gifts using a wii or laptop that IS NOT a rom
    if you do can you please tell me. there is nothing out on the net yet that you can use to do this. [​IMG] [​IMG]