Hacking Mysterious error when playing Bomberman!

Rikku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I recently got the retail version of Bomberman Blast, available only in Japanese. The game started out well, but when I tried to play Story Mode, after selecting the save, I get the following message:

??????????????
?????Wii??????????????????????????

It probably has to do with region issues, but neither "force region" in preloader nor Gecko OS fixes the issue. I was wondering if any of you know of a way, because I really want to play the game and any help would be appreciated.

The second part of the message tells us to read the manual or something like that. Thank you all in advance!

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's a NTSC game, do you play it in NTSC? Did your try that? And don't tell me, "it does not work, it's all back and white".

Rikku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@WiiPower: It is a JAP game, but I did try to "force NTSC" — the game itself works even without that, but apparently the data needed to play the story mode cannot be read in an NTSC Wii or something.

@JohnnyCheeks: I think not, not one scratch in the game and the media is good quality, too.

[EDIT]: I think it is indeed a disc read error, but 'tis weird... perhaps something went wrong while burning, so I'll try doing it again. Aaaand yes, a disc error it was! Thanks for the help, though, but I had burned it twice and same error, so I was worried it might be something else. ^^ Although, now that you mentioned it, what causes the black and white error?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time... +1