So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Woot.com had 30GB Brown Zunes (first model) for 79 bucks today. I came this close to getting one. Unlike a lot of folks, I think the brown ones look cool. All that said, I wish people didn't talk so much crap about the iPod or the Zune. I think they're both nice, I love my 3g Nano to bits. As long as the Zune works ok on Macs, I'll eventually get one too.

A BROWN ONE!!!

edit: woops on the woot, Cairpre already mentioned it. I gotta get some new glasses, then I'll by a Zune.

edit2: a brown one!

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
ipods sucks imo. just a comment for all of these ipod fans. i don't like microsoft either, but i'd still take zune instead of ipod.
plus zunes are alot cheaper.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone:

ALL the players are good. None of these players is "shit". Both have ups and downs. Its all a matter of preference.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ipodnano-blue-hero.jpg
VS.
41VE...xLL._AA280_.jpg

unsure.gif

...yeah, that's what I thought.

But, o' course, I'm an iPod fanboy.
My opinion doesn't matter; as long as you enjoy your mp3 player
wink.gif

Zendrik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IMO, I prefer the Creative line of MP3 players. The Zen Visions are awesome in function and style. Right now I own a Nomad Zen Xtra 40gb but it has no drivers under Vista so I cannot move songs to it. I've been looking for a new MP3 player but they seem to jump from 30gb to 60gb and I have 31 gigs of music. Although I have been looking outside the standard box. My dad has an iRiver which is pretty nice. I have been eyeing these though as they look pretty awesome.

http://www.ecost.com/Detail.aspx?edp=34006726
160gb, voice recording, DVR capabilities/video recording

http://www.ecost.com/detail.aspx?edp=35366184
80gb, 7inch screen, 3-in-1 card reader(more space), has camcorder capabilities(if I read that right)

Im kinda leaning towards the second one, the Blue Raven, but that Archos looks sleek. IDK, they are both still pretty far outta my price range.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Microsoft just loooves to make its way into a market by force.
Still, how is the new Zune interface?, is it touch based?

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iphone vs 600 dollar laptop w/ EDGE card and free VOIP client :]

LOL good one narb. Apple products aren't overpriced at all
tpi.gif
! Don't get me wrong ipods are cool but they're not exactly value for money.

The new zune looks really nice, I might even get one when they come down in price. I think I'd rather the ipod touch though, but not at its current price
ohmy.gif
I don't have money to burn at the moment unfortunately.

Microsoft is a good company and so is Apple. They both have very good products
cue: M$ sux corrupt monopoly flames

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my brown Zune works like a charm. I don't know why anyone would say the Zune sucks when it does the job just as well. Actually, better than the 5g ipod for some things. But both have their strengths and weaknesses. The Zune's battery life is its one big weakness ... its not horrible if youre not watching videos a lot and keeping the display lit up all the time, but it should be better. The new firmware will allegedly improve this, just like Apple did with the 5g ipods. Guess we'll know pretty soon.

One thing's for sure ... the 30g Zunes are a helluva deal right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, 8-bit versions aren't as good as the arcade variants imo.