Not open for further replies.

DoubleDate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello lovely people,

On my introduction section, i've commented that i've created a gaming channel and i recently have started doing commentary. Im still new to it, and im wondering if there are things that i need to improve or do different, or maybe do non commentary. Im looking for some advice and feedback. Every support will be more than welcome.

Thank you so much in advance.

This is one of my recent gaming videos:

And this is my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Uf8U9SF4Q4q89ioMUqLMQ

CactusMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don´t know realy I only watch review, tutoraial and news related game content on YouTube.
Maybe you can compare your Let´s Play content with PewDiPie and spot difrences yourself.
Goodluck with your gaming chanel.

D

Deleted User

I don´t know realy I only watch review, tutoraial and news related game content on YouTube.
Maybe you can compare your Let´s Play content with PewDiPie and spot difrences yourself.
Goodluck with your gaming chanel.
comparing a toyota prius with a ferarri is never a good idea, don't compare to the biggest channel on youtube. then you'll just turn yourself into a clone and attact negative attention, just do your own thing
you won't become popular overnight, nobody ever does. i've been at it since 2011 and i've been nowhere

Reactions: CactusMan

DoubleDate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That is True, finding your own way of creating your own channel is the best way i believe. I dont want to sound like a clone of another channel, i dont say that in a mean way, i think being yourself might come more useful and relaxing than trying all the time to imitate a bigger channel.

But im just wondering, if my commentary is ok or if its not that good at all. If someone can give some feedback about that, i will.appreciate it^^

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse