My World, My Way .sav files

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by GardenProphet, Mar 7, 2009.

1. GardenProphet
    OP

GardenProphet Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2009
    United States
    Yokohama
    Help! My friend deleted my save file! I was about 40? hours into this game (and I love it) but my friend accidentally overwrote my saved game, and it's gone!

::cries emo tears::

I know it's a long shot, but if *anyone* has a saved game from the start of the Chaos Lands Arc (3rd adventure), or anywhere near that, I would love you FOREVER. FOREVER.

2. nIxx

nIxx GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 30, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    C´mon you don´t need to make two threads

3. GardenProphet
    OP

GardenProphet Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2009
    United States
    Yokohama
    Yeah, didn't mean to, but I was having loading errors and it happened. Tried to delete the other one, don't know how. Anything else you'd like to say?

4. Stront

Stront Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2009
  5. GardenProphet
    OP

GardenProphet Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2009
    United States
    Yokohama
    If I wasn't married, I would offer to kiss you! Thank you *SO MUCH*. ::sends good vibes::

6. Stront

Stront Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2009
    Great that it worked ok and helped you out.

7. Deminia

Deminia Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    I hope you don't mind me borrowing your thread but I also have a problem with MWMW, I'm at chaos castle and if I finish even one fight (so no pouting at the beginning to make them go away) the screen turns black and the game freezes. I have tried downloading it from different places and starting over again (without my sav file on the card) but nothing works, I didn't use any cheats and I'm rather annoyed I can't finish it. Anyone know why this is or how to fix it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice