Gaming My World, My Way .sav files

GardenProphet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help! My friend deleted my save file! I was about 40? hours into this game (and I love it) but my friend accidentally overwrote my saved game, and it's gone!

::cries emo tears::

I know it's a long shot, but if *anyone* has a saved game from the start of the Chaos Lands Arc (3rd adventure), or anywhere near that, I would love you FOREVER. FOREVER.

GardenProphet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, didn't mean to, but I was having loading errors and it happened. Tried to delete the other one, don't know how. Anything else you'd like to say?

Deminia

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope you don't mind me borrowing your thread but I also have a problem with MWMW, I'm at chaos castle and if I finish even one fight (so no pouting at the beginning to make them go away) the screen turns black and the game freezes. I have tried downloading it from different places and starting over again (without my sav file on the card) but nothing works, I didn't use any cheats and I'm rather annoyed I can't finish it. Anyone know why this is or how to fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0