my wiikey :'( whats going on?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by miz1q2w3e, Apr 8, 2008.

Apr 8, 2008
  1. miz1q2w3e
    OP

Newcomer miz1q2w3e Newbie

United States
    Hi, i have a problem. first off ill start with: i have i wiikey in a JAP wii, im pretty sure its not a clone (it has the "ATMEL" sign on the black part) but the (R3, C1, C2) are in sort of big writing so i don't know. I don't think its a clone (i had updated my wiikey a couple of times 1.9b and 1.9g) so that should mean that its not a clone if it updates, right? and i played mario galaxy ,it was awsome BTW, but it was in japanese, so i read on one of GBAtemp forums that i could play in english by replacing stuff with trucha and later by wii generic patcher. i burned a copy of SMG signed on cheep media just to try, obviously it didn't work but i was impatient so i decided to try changing the settings of my wiikey, something i had also done before, but this time when i had finished and restarted my wii NOTHING WOULD READ!! i freeked! i tried all my backups but nothing worked! the only thing that sort of worked was the wiikey config 1.3 (sort of means it shows a GC icon i the disk channel but when i start the disk it only resets my console!) What can i do? is my wiikey a clone? could the config disk have trashed it? BTW i TRIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEED to recover but with NO luck at all :'( the only thing that seems to sort of work is the config 1.3! HELP pleez im desperate! there is no way i can get a wiikey before A WHOLE MONTH! and even then i cant be sure it an original! pleez help!!!