my wii wont allow me to play games from sd card after I turn it off

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by scottay2hottay, May 15, 2009.

1. scottay2hottay
    OP

Newcomer scottay2hottay Member

United Kingdom
    I installed a game with the wad manager, I then copied the game from the wii's internal memory to the sd card. The game works fine, so I deleted the game from the internal memory, the game still works fine but as soon as I turn my wii off and then turn it back on again I try to launch the game from the sd channel and I get this message " Launching..........Failed to launch ". What am I doing wrong? I must have put about 30 Wii ware/ virtual console games on there yesterday and now I can't play them. Please help me. ( I used Wanikokos safe 4.0 upgrader to get the sd channel on my wii and everything else is working as it should)

2. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    Umm, firstly hi there, welcome here. [​IMG] Secondly, you're posting this in the wrong section. I dunno how to help you with your problem though, I don't own a Wii. [​IMG]

3. scottay2hottay
    OP

Newcomer scottay2hottay Member

United Kingdom
    thanks [​IMG] do you happen to know which section that i should post this question in?

4. mk123a

Newcomer mk123a Advanced Member

what you need to do is install a patched IOS60 with wad manager. Go search for a IOS60, its been patched to allow the trucha bug. Then you can launch games from the SD card. Once you do this, install your wads onto the wii then instead of copying to SD card, use the move to SD card function.