Hardware My Wii U game saves have disappeared multiple times

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had my Wii U game saves vanish on me 3 times now over the last few months. I am able to restore them through SaveMii (luckily) but it's just not practical for me to back them up and restore them every time I want to play a Wii U game. I have my doubts but has anyone else has this experience or know how to keep it from happening?

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should mention some games the saves stay others vanish. A couple of games that vanish New Super Mario Bros U, Star Fox Zero, Xenoblade Chronicles X.

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually haven't that's a good idea. But I've already restored them right now and they're working. I'll check next time.

I'm starting to suspect it has something to do with SaveMii. Maybe when I backup the saves they're getting deleted or something.

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah with Star Fox Zero I restored a save last night and it was back to normal and I just checked it in data management and there's a save but I just played it now and it takes me back to training like I'm just starting the game, forcing me to restore the save again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 🦌🐑 🦛🐦 (🐑🐑)