my wii motes wont show up on my wii!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by 2yugimoto, Jun 28, 2009.

Jun 28, 2009
  1. 2yugimoto
    OP

Member 2yugimoto GBAtemp Fan

United States
    my wii motes wont even let me press a at helth warning screen (btw its unhacked and its a cousens wii) it wont sync i accually usesd holding red butten under the wii mote and the sync butten on the wii and it worked but the next day it stoped working and that option wont work and the lights on the wii mote just keep blinking on and off and wont press a or even shut wii off the wii mote.i have even held the wii mote at the sensor bar back and fourth and sti.ll no link... some 1 please help!!!!!!!!!

2. supagusti

Member supagusti GBAtemp Regular

Austria
    You should try if your cousin's WiiMotes can be synced to your Wii. And you should also try if your WiiMotes can be synced to your cousin's Wii.
    If everything on your Wii's fine and any WiiMote on your cousin's Wii refuse to work, then maybe the bluetooth module has become defective.

3. 2yugimoto
    OP

United States
    ok thanks ill give it a try

4. teq

Member teq GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Okay, first of all, you're posting this in the wrong section.

Second, you're not syncing your Wiimotes properly. The way they instruct you to do it is to PRESS the sync button on the Wiimote -- this should trigger the lights to flash. Once the lights are flashing on every Wiimote you intend to sync, PRESS the sync button on the Wii. There is nothing in the instructions about holding buttons when doing a permanent sync. In a temporary sync, you hold the 1 and 2 buttons until the Wiimote flashes, but the problem with temporary is the Wiimote disconnects permanently when it goes idle.

Finally, where the hell in Philadelphia are you that you're completely unable to grasp the English language enough to form a complete sentence? I mean, seriously, it's not hard to write with proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling!

5. 2yugimoto
    OP

United States
    ok.... asides friom the insults thanks for helping and ill try that out...