OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i was running a 4.2 wii with bootmii as boot2 and darkcorp 1.0 installed. i was stupid and forgot to backup current nand before installer. i tried to update to darkcorp 1.1, but no matter what option i chose, it would always go to a black screen for hours on end. here is where the stupidity comes in. i turned the wii off because it had been sitting there so long i thought it had to be finished. now when i go on my wii, it will randoly say "an error has occured please press eject and turn off the wii" can somebody help me fix this please!?!?!?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run the DarkCorp uninstaller. It installs all official IOS files. Then you can try your hacks again from scratch. How much stuff do you have installed? (VC, Wiiware, custom channels, save games, etc...) running out of space on your NAND (including a bit for... sort of like a swap file) will screw up a huge installation such as DarkCorp.

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Before you install DarkCorp, you need to know what it does and how to use it. If everything goes well and it works great, then your good but during the installation, if anything goes wrong, you are screwed if you don't have a NAND backup.

Dan_Aykroyd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
i had a nand backup but it was from a few months ago

@urherenow: i tried that but it was simply freezing and returning to the sysmenu

Then why don't you restore that backup???
mellow.gif

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
i had a nand backup but it was from a few months ago

@urherenow: i tried that but it was simply freezing and returning to the sysmenu

that is just fine, just restore to it if all other options fail
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1