My Wii is messed up, heelp :(

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by davidsl_128, Dec 15, 2009.

1. davidsl_128
    OP

davidsl_128 GBAtemp Brightsider

Aug 19, 2008
    Colombia
    My Wii has always been messed up: my USB Loader forwarder channel returns a code dump whenever I least expect it, games run at turtle speed... but today the problems became worst than that: whenever I play a backup game (USB or DVD), the Wii just turns off ramdomly... this happened also when I used CIOSCorp, so the problem isn't in the cIOS222 I use, like I expected. I'm looking for any old NAND backup I may have on my PC so I can restore it, but in the meantime does anyone know what else I could do? Maybe reinstall the system menu or something? Thanks for the help... it's not very urgent, but any help is apreciated!

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    1. Forwarders have a tendency to code dump if you have a peripheral attached to the Wii Remote.
    2. It might be overheating. Move it out of whatever cabinet it's in.

3. davidsl_128
    OP

Aug 19, 2008
    Colombia
    Well, it isn't in a cabinet, but the climate here IS quite hot... guess I'll start to use the cooler I got the other day. Thanks for the advice [​IMG]

4. nitrostemp

nitrostemp GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 15, 2009
    i vacume my consoles every 2-3 months gotta hate how we drop our skin everywhere

5. davidsl_128
    OP

Aug 19, 2008
    Colombia
    ok I'll do that then... now that you mention it, the fan on the right side is full of dust, so a vacuum should do the job [​IMG]