my wii having problems booting wii menu

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by SolidSnake120, May 22, 2010.

1. SolidSnake120
    OP

SolidSnake120 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2008
    United States
    Michigan
    I have darkcorps .1, and priiloader, but this problem was happening before both were installed. when i
    turn my wii on, many times it will go to a black screen, *and now with priiloader and bootmii, it wont always go
    to the bootmii screen, and when i choose system menu from the priiloader white screen the wii channel boxes just
    keep going by on the black screen. it doesnt get to the actually wii menu. If i keep trying, , 10-20 times, sometimes worse
    itll start and ill get the wii menu screen. does anyone know, if i recover using bootmii would that fix it? does anyone know whats
    wrong or a way to fix this issue? its so annoying and id really like to find some way to fix it. Thanks!

2. cobleman

cobleman GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2009
    Australia
    Take your SD card out and try again

3. SolidSnake120
    OP

SolidSnake120 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2008
    United States
    Michigan
    its not the bootmi i want to work, its getting my wii to load up the main menu. thats what im having issues with and need help fixin

4. cobleman

cobleman GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2009
    Australia
    Thats why i said to take the sd card out and retry without it in

5. SolidSnake120
    OP

SolidSnake120 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2008
    United States
    Michigan
    tried and still havin issues. this problems been happening a good while before i had bootmii and preoloader installed. a person on another bored suggested i try reinstalling the system menu. what do you think of that option? idk even know how i would go about doing that, what id lose, etc. do you know anything about that? [​IMG]

6. cobleman

cobleman GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2009
    Australia