Hardware My Wii Classic Controller is being wacky. Any help?

Spooky777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says, i need help with my Classic Controller. A list of the wacky stuff its doing is:
1. Connecting then disconnecting at random times (really annoying when i play Kirby's Dream Collection.)
2. It'll randomly stop working then go either left or right. Sometimes can be solved by unplugging it and plugging it again.
3. Left analog stick is a bit loose.
4. Controller is a bit rattle-y.
Please help me, i want to play SSB4 and Kirby's Dream Collection normal without my controller being dumb. Thanks.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
As the title says, i need help with my Classic Controller. A list of the wacky stuff its doing is:
1. Connecting then disconnecting at random times (really annoying when i play Kirby's Dream Collection.)
2. It'll randomly stop working then go either left or right. Sometimes can be solved by unplugging it and plugging it again.
3. Left analog stick is a bit loose.
4. Controller is a bit rattle-y.
Please help me, i want to play SSB4 and Kirby's Dream Collection normal without my controller being dumb. Thanks.
Is it a 3rd party controller? Those are often bad.
As for the disconnecting, the connector gets worn out when you pull on the wire by accident and won't provide a stable connection anymore, I have that problem myself with at least one of my nunchucks, there's probably not much you can do about it other than soldering on a new connector.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: Spectral Blizzard

Spooky777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How the hell can it disconnect if its wired?
Also, are you playing on Wii or Wii U?
im playing on wii u. before you tell me to try on a wii, trust me. i've tryed, with no luck :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it a 3rd party controller? Those are often bad.
As for the disconnecting, the connector gets worn out when you pull on the wire by accident and won't provide a stable connection anymore, I have that problem myself with at least one of my nunchucks, there's probably not much you can do about it other than soldering on a new connector.
its a official nintendo controller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte