Hacking My Wii Bricked [Banner Bricked]

KingOfWar121

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Wii is Banner Bricked , When I push A in Health and Safety Screen the Menu Sounds play but the screen is black. How I can fix this T_T
I think I had 4.0E or 4.1E, The problem is I don't have installed priloaded or A saved Nand in BootMii. And I don't have Chip
What Can I do? Please Help me
frown.gif
unsure.gif

EseHomes

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
send it to nintendo and be prepared to pay a big fee. Consider that an "idiots fee" for not following a proper guide and installing priiloader and making a nand backup. Sorry, but theres not much more that you can do unless you want to buy a modchip or send it to someone else to repair.

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
seriously... why would you even install a wad without priiloader... I take it you don't have starfall either? Since you don't have a chip I'd say you're pretty well screwed... unless somebody could concoct a solution which involves booting the Wii in recovery mode without a modchip to be able to boot straight from a disc, I'd say your out of luck

There is a reason people in the Wii hacking scene have been saying it is important to have brick protection since like 3.2...

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Longago I had a friend get a banner brick without Preloader!! He installed a chip to see if he could boot a recovery disk but it didnt work so I think your only solution is to send it to Nintendo!

mathewd3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You could use it as a door stop or send it to Nintendo and probally recive a fine or maybe a jail sentece (depends where you live). Also you'll probally not get it back considering how Ninty's cracking down on piracy. You'd have to play dumb and say you let a mate put some stuff on it, and you didn't know what it was (Worked for me
wink.gif
)

Either way, Good Luck

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KingOfWar121 said:
I installed it.. But an error ocurred and didnt work!
There's video I found of the same brick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZt9hvlbT5k&
Should I buy a DriveKey and try SavemeFrii?
What kind of error... and are u talking about priiloader or starfall? are you SURE it didn't install? Have u tried booting holding reset?

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@OP You failed the first rule off Thumb (Don't mess with a wii without the proper brick protection)

Do you have bootmii@boot2 installed at least?

If his answer is yes does using a nand from another wii is too risky? Have someone tried it before?

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
i'm sorry so say your wii has died
cry.gif
and now
without brick protection you need to
send it to nintendo and be prepared to pay a fine
if you don't have either bootmii as boot2 priiloader or a chip
send it to nintendo.
smile.gif

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wack0 said:
Hello, you can get into HBC from bootmii/boot2..
Read the first post. He doesn't have bootmii or priiloader.

OP. Unless you trucha-patched the system menu IOS or installed DARKCORP, buying a drivekey and booting a recovery disc is not going to work

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure why everyone is saying send it to nintendo.... all that will do is waste some time and you'll get it back still broken. either hope you get lucky with a savemii or hardmod solution, or buy a new wii and don't be so careless with it this time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: