My Wii and Gamecube iso games will play in black and white

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by ThoughHim777, Aug 24, 2013.

1. ThoughHim777
    OP

ThoughHim777 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2013
    United States
    Tampa, Florida
    Ok, so I have been pretty frustrated lately because I have got the hang of usb loading for Wii games. I have usb loader gx for my Wii games and cfg usb for my Gamecube games . I have Dios Mios and the only game successful is LOZ Windwaker. I have the game on a separate flash drive than from my wii games. The way I got the game was because I actually had the disc and ripped from the disc to get the iso. Anyway I tried downloading super mario sunshine from the internet and added it to my lash drive and it began to play in black and white (even the Dios Mios logo) . So I wanna know whats wrong with that and even then I have the same problem with my Wii games. Every Wii game I have works great in color except three : Silent Hill , The Grudge , and Resident Evil 4. These games also play in black and white. I figured it has to do something with the fact that they were horror games but I'm sure there is more to it than that . For the Love of Nintendo help !! D:

2. flamepanther

flamepanther GBAtemp Regular

Apr 16, 2011
    United States
    Sounds like it's the wrong region for your TV.

3. Catastrophic

Catastrophic Perfectly Normal

Apr 28, 2012
    Somewhere
    Yeah it sounds like a video mode problem. If you have an NTSC TV then go to settings and select NTSC as the default video mode.