Hacking My Wifi is detected but the wii wont connect! HELP PLEASE!

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a wii v 4.2U , i search for access point and found it, i put password, and then it gives me error 52030 for wireless and 52031 for wireless (i think those are the error codes)
i cant even connect using the lan adapter!
it worked grate before until i bought a new router.

Before you ask:
i tried all suggestions from nintendo, and called my isp for help
, i even went with a specialest. and yes my router is compatable.
ive never tried to hook up internet on this wii before, i done it before on my old wii.
my wii is lu36, my old one was lu33.

i am wondering does it have anything to do on how i hacked it? (i used xzxeros guide)

HELP!

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
have you any of the hacks enabled in pre/priiloader regarding wifi connection test failure

have you tried different encryption types as well as none on the router

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
longtom1 said:
have you any of the hacks enabled in pre/priiloader regarding wifi connection test failure
+1, just softmodded a wii yesterday in the process i've installed 4.2 systemmnu and use starpatch.
In a hurry i've selected "force error connection test" hack and the guy call me: WTF cannot connect my wii on the net...
By bad ...

There is no moral except: alway take your time and read (hoppefully I directly understand what was my mistake)

MyGen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dunno if it's relevant, but my Belkin requires my WiFi be set to b/g rather than g only, in order for my DS/Wii to connect.

Tashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive had issues in the past with both my wii and ps3 where they wont connect unless i manually assign their IP's. for one reason or another they just dont always like Automatic assignment.

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have this problem all the time and resetting my router to factory defaults seems to be the only that will allow it to work again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared