Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
TBH, both are equally bad, yours isn't very well formatted, the page is centred however the rest of the page, borders that is, are just completely empty, that's a lot of empty space, at least you could change the colours or something, seeing as it also depends from the resolution of the people watching the page, as for your friends, just ew... I hate it when people just go ahead and mosaic pictures like that, also, the text is barely readable, that alone makes it a turn off...

Oh, almost forgot, your website really needs formatting, I'd advise you to put the login screen on the top part of the screen, normally it's the on the right side, but left can also work just fine, and centre the things, you should put the chatbox on top or in the centre, same goes for the games and pictures sections, appearance has a major factor in websites you know? A website might be extremely crappy, but if it looks nice to the eyes, people will still browse it normally, the opposite also goes (well, it happens more often actually), so make sure to improve that. Also, being young is no excuse for bad taste in layouts. xP
Try browsing some websites with nice layouts so you can get the gist of how they look.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Login should be near the top, visitor counter at the very bottom, the background should stay consistent instead of slightly changing per each page, you didn't credit the makers of the flash games (putting copywrite@respected owners isn't enough), the layout of the games as well looks crappy (I would suggest resizing the images, putting them in a table to line them up better, and add the owners name of the game below the picture [in a small print, big enough to read but small enough not to get in the way]), and as Skelle said A LOT of empty space, and probably more.

Luigipenguin

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah about the other pages, it took me quite a while so now im starting on the other pages :C

And about the layout..... yeah i can change it but moonfruit doesnt have good layouts and i only trust moonfruit. webs and other free hosting sites are bad.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yah about the other pages, it took me quite a while so now im starting on the other pages :C

And about the layout..... yeah i can change it but moonfruit doesnt have good layouts and i only trust moonfruit. webs and other free hosting sites are bad.

I'm assuming it uses CSS templates?
If that's the case you can grab them from anywhere, it's not that hard to add a template, or to even make your own, heck, most of the fun in making a website, is designing it yourself.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i only trust moonfruit. webs and other free hosting sites are bad.
I know several people that use Webs, and their sites look awesome. How does that make them "bad"?

If you want to make a quality website, design one in Dreamweaver or Expression Web and grab a plan from a host such as GoDaddy.

Reactions: 1 person

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, I thought this wasn't allowed? Why are you continuing to disobey the rules? The first thread you created had all the needed feedback of your website that you're looking for. People said it sucked, and people are STILL saying it sucked. So just give up already.

Reactions: 2 people

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Its NOT Dance time!

balls.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1