Hacking My Vita is still on 3.20... is this good or bad?

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As the title says.

Tekken2 and ArcadeDarts are on the system as trigger to launch PS1 and PSP backups.

Pretty old set up, right? Am i missing much? WWYD?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would keep it at that until something definitive comes out for Henkaku. You can always specify your update to 3.60 whenever you want, and at the moment the only things Henkaku can do is Native Homebrew and play Tokyo Xanadu, OdinSphere, and Adventure Time. Judging by your current set up, you would have nothing to gain from upgrading right now.

Reactions: Bonny

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok... many thaks for the info.

I thought i might miss something, cause there's much happening in the Vita scene in the last weeks.

P.S.: A game from the PSN on my Vita (copied over via a PS3) wants me to update to 3.3X in order to play it... shoud i do that? Or really not leave 3.20?

nxtgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok... many thaks for the info.

I thought i might miss something, cause there's much happening in the Vita scene in the last weeks.

P.S.: A game from the PSN on my Vita (copied over via a PS3) wants me to update to 3.3X in order to play it... shoud i do that? Or really not leave 3.20?

If you update you will lose the power of being able to play PS1 and PSP games

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd say wait until they figure out the support URI for the PSP emulator (so you can run whatever), or an eCFW exploit for 3.60.

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for all the help!

I guess i stay on 3.20, but one other thing, as i said: The game "Infected Wars" is on the system, but it wants to update to 3.50. Is it save to update to 3.50? Will i lose any options/functions?

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks for all the help!

I guess i stay on 3.20, but one other thing, as i said: The game "Infected Wars" is on the system, but it wants to update to 3.50. Is it save to update to 3.50? Will i lose any options/functions?
It's not safe. You need 3.18/3.20 to play PSX. If you upgrade to 3.50, you'll lose that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1