My Vita is not downloading Henkaku files? What gives?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by mario-lucis-caelum, Jul 25, 2017.

1. mario-lucis-caelum
    OP

mario-lucis-caelum GBAtemp Fan

Dec 12, 2016
    What gives? This is the henkaku offline installer, and I noticed some of the files are missing/doesn't exist(?)/or are not downloading when I try to to update it. I also get a C0-11274-5 error message whenever I run the offline installer exploit via the email app. I'm assuming it has something to do with this.

[​IMG]

2. Dr. Dew

Dr. Dew GBAtemp Regular

Oct 31, 2015
    Sudan
    Khartoum
    The offline installer stopped working for me months ago. I just stick with the online method, it's pretty reliable now. Anyways enso is supposed to come out on the 27th so just wait for that.

mario-lucis-caelum likes this.
  3. Retinal_FAILURE

Retinal_FAILURE GBAtemp Regular

Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    Reinstall henkaku/taihen then uninstall and/reinstall offline installer all connected to wifi. Turn off wifi reboot, and test to see offline installer installed correctly, obviously w/o wifi, going into email app. It'll take a few seconds and boot into henkaku or taihenkaku if you choose that email.

4. Trumpasaurus

Trumpasaurus GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2017
    United States
    My success at launching the Henkaku exploit varies as much on the offline option as with the web browser variety. It's a flip of a coin if it decides to work or not. Sometimes, it will give the error message 12 times, then miraculously works. After rebooting, it may work on the first try. Sometimes, it still won't work and it takes multiple reboots. I have a couple Vitas and a PSTV. Same experience on all of them.
    So I will often try the offline many times, then try web browser and toggle back and forth just to see if it will work. It's entirely random.