OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi!

me and a classmate have a project which we call no miss, and we do( atleast right now) medleys of videogame music, and we've finished our first medley which is a RPG medley!

take a listen at www.myspace.com/nomissmusic

i hope you guys like it and will have some opinions on the mix and mastring.

we've just been finished with our 2nd medley and going to record it any moment now!
smile.gif

EDIT: Damn just woke up, was looking for the right forum to post it in and i found the general offtopic, when i signed in i came to the frontpage and i must have been clicking on this one instead
biggrin.gif
can a mod please move the thread?
smile.gif

pandas0nic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its not bad, not bad atall, you sound quite tight when u play. Unless strikingly and obviously bad, commenting on the mixing and mastering from listening to a myspace low bitrate stream is not the best way to give feedback to you, and lowbitrate streams are always more forgiving for rock and distorted guitar sounds aswell.

But i liked what i heard, i wish you good luck with future projects, personaly i would incorporate some synth sounds in there with the drums and guitars, i've heard it done before to a very good level of execution for game music covers. Anyway keep it up mate
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all