Gaming My Very Own Rune Factory Thread

Retal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Since I started playing this recently, there's a few things bugging me that I'd like to have definitive answers to before I carry on playing so that I know I'm not doing something fundamentally wrong. Following are two questions.

When I began the game I was under the impression that I should clear all my land and plough it (thanks to Mist). However, I realise that the random items scattered on the unploughed land can be rather useful and I don’t need so much ploughed land since my field is so big. So my first question is, is there any way to turn ploughed land back into the original (grazing?) land type?

Again when I was starting out, I picked up a lot of logs and rocks which I have kept in my inventory up until now. Since then I got tools that can make use of these such as the axe for logging. Is it possible to use the axe on the items that I have picked up already or must I find new ones that are still on the ground?

Please help out if you know the answers to these~!

Shyvnal

Trophies
XP
Country
When I began the game I was under the impression that I should clear all my land and plough it (thanks to Mist). However, I realise that the random items scattered on the unploughed land can be rather useful and I don’t need so much ploughed land since my field is so big. So my first question is, is there any way to turn ploughed land back into the original (grazing?) land type?
Nope, unless you restart the game again.
QUOTE(Retal @ Aug 21 2007, 04:46 PM)Again when I was starting out, I picked up a lot of logs and rocks which I have kept in my inventory up until now. Since then I got tools that can make use of these such as the axe for logging. Is it possible to use the axe on the items that I have picked up already or must I find new ones that are still on the ground?
Go into your bag, select the logs/stones and then drop them on the ground (on your farm, like where you get them), then you can axe em etc

paOol

Trophies
XP
Country
you can hit the plowed ground with a hammer, and it'll go away. but i dont think you can get the hammer until a little later. so it might be best to start over.

Retal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a lot for your help, Shyvnal and paOol.

Go into your bag, select the logs/stones and then drop them on the ground (on your farm, like where you get them), then you can axe em etc
This does work, but not on my farm since it has all been ploughed! For anyone else reading, they must be placed back down on unploughed tiles. You can also hold a stack of rocks/wood/etc. and they can be placed one at a time if you have enough vacant tiles.

Crescent

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay. First of all to turn plowed land to normal you use a hammer on it. I plow all my land because i hate weeds and usually too lazy to weed my land. To get the hammer you must plow 50 squares of land inside the first cave. Then you talk to the blacksmith and he should be able to give you a hammer. easy eh?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.