My USB drive is only partially recognized.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mvgc3, Jul 13, 2010.

Jul 13, 2010
  1. mvgc3
    OP

Member mvgc3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I had my harddrive set up for use with NAND emulation for Rock Band 2, but a little while ago I messed it up trying to use it for Xbox360 storage. I managed to recover the more important NTFS partition, but the FAT partition with my NAND was gone forever. Recently I decided to get everything back on there. I made the active primary FAT32 partition, added my NAND dump, put the DLC where its supposed to go, but uLoader won't recognize that it's partitioned.

Configurable USB Loader has no problems with it though, which is the really baffling part.

Does anyone have any clue what's going on? Thanks! [​IMG]

Edit: Made this topic as soon as I woke up, in a rush to get ready for work. Configurable, not Customizable.

Also, a little more detail -

uLoader starts, says that a WBFS drive can't be found (which there isn't one), then shows a list of available drives. The problem is that it's seeing my drive as unpartitioned, and wants me to format the whole 900-something GBs.

Right now I have 3 partitions. 2 FAT, one of which holds the nand, the other is empty (it was unformatted the first time I tried, and I thought that might have been the problem) and 1 NTFS which holds pretty much everything else

2. mvgc3
    OP

Member mvgc3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I got it working. Had to get a partition manager with an option to rebuild the Master Boot Record, apparently (I figured trying it would be worth a shot, and it ended up working out).

It now works fine in uLoader and the HBC, but I can't seem to get it working with UNEEK. Though it might just be that the auto installer is causing that. Does anyone know if that works well?