My UK Wii Has Been Despatched! YAY

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by pipesfranco, Dec 5, 2006.

1. pipesfranco
    OP

pipesfranco GBAtemp Fan

Nov 6, 2006
    Oh baby!

I preordered from game when dinosaurs roamed the earth...roundabout September

Just checked and my status is DESPATCHED...

Technically I could be having a long Wii session either tomorrow or Thursday

Sweet as a macadamia nut! yee haa

Nice one GAME UK

I've not been so excited about a console since i got a japanese Super Famicom with Mario World and R-type from my local importer, oh yes i got Hole In one Golf with it too...Who remembers that game!? I loved the Musak.

Just like being a kid again at crimbo! Ace

If I get it before Friday I will get some exclusive pics up for you guys, of the UK package. Hope I get a Wii sports box with the UK version.

2. Sc4rFac3d

Sc4rFac3d GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jul 30, 2005
    Netherlands
    hehe, some stores over here are already selling them. havent found one yet though. Gonna check back tomorrow. [​IMG]

3. aligborat69

aligborat69 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 15, 2006
    Hahaha I heard Game always ship their stuff a few days early, hope you get it soon. I had mine pre-ordered at Play.com, but they changed their prices of games without notice and applied those changes to my pre-ordered games without notice, they should really honour the pre-order price.

So i cancelled and went with Amazon.co.uk, which i have confirmed for Friday 8th Delivery, the games are the same price i had previously ordered from play.com and i ended up getting the spare remotes, nunchucks and 2x classic remotes from Play-Asia.com which even with UPS shipping, worked out cheaper than getting them from no-discount Play.com!

I used to rely on Play.com for years, they have gotten a bit to big for themselves now and customer service and care is out the window, so i get my dvds from cd-wow.com and game stuff from Game, Play-Asia or Amazon!

Let us see pics if you get it tomorrow!

4. lookout

lookout GBAtemp Board Room

Aug 16, 2006
    United Kingdom
    I going pick up my in Game, lucky you!

5. legendofphil

legendofphil Phil no Densetsu

Nov 19, 2002
    My local Game has the Wii POD but its not playable due to no controllers.

6. lookout

lookout GBAtemp Board Room

Aug 16, 2006
    United Kingdom
    you mean this one?

[​IMG]

7. legendofphil

legendofphil Phil no Densetsu

Nov 19, 2002
    That would be the one. As with all PODs it is likely to break down at some point.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice