My thought about the 9.x Gateway support

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by sweis12, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweis12
    OP

sweis12 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 20, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    First of all, I don't think that the 9.x gateway will have all of the features like the 4.5 exploits because of this quote
    " If you are on native System Firmare 4.5, then please stay at this version."
    That alone makes me think that the 9.x will not have homebrew, region free , and things like that. It may only be able to run games like the sky3ds, without the 10 game limit.

Another thing to address is the lack of a button, this could mean two things things.

One game per sd card,

OR

Having to take out and insert the gateway to switch between roms. ( I hope its this one!)

Remember, There is still a possibility of a rom menu like the 4.5 version, but I doubt it!

I am not claiming that any of this is true, it is all speculation based on things they have said and the hardware of the card itself.

--TTIMO

2. kyogre123

kyogre123 Mexican Pride

Sep 23, 2013
    Mexico
    I think speculation only threads are forbidden here, but I'm not sure.

3. Vappy

Vappy GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 23, 2012
    Why didn't you just post this in the sticky?

4. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Yes, why didn't you post this in the sticky? We already have a thread concerning Gateway's 9.x support - talk about it there. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.