My switch is patched. what now?

kr1v

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So. my switch is patched with XKJ1 but what can i do? do i need to wait or can i already do it. i havent updated my switch in like 2 months so maybe there is a chance...

xoINARIox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what is an HWFLY modchip, im totaly into modchipping ive never done it before but to me its cool. where can i get one? and is there any tutorial i can use?
If you have never installed a modchip before, I would rather advise you against it...because the installation is a bit tricky and definitely not for noobs.

Better get an unpatched console........ also should be cheaper than modchip and the tools you need

kr1v

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you have never installed a modchip before, I would rather advise you against it...because the installation is a bit tricky and definitely not for noobs.

Better get an unpatched console........ also should be cheaper than modchip and the tools you need
i do have soldering XP

Also cant sell it

xoINARIox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
N

Standard
Mariko Switch (V2): You can either find an SX Core modchip (practically impossible to find), or a HWFLY clone (your best bet currently)

Patched V1 Switch: either buy an SX Core modchip and install it yourself (those are practically impossible to find today), or get a new HWFLY clone (make sure it’s labeled as “V3”, as older models from 2021 were not compatible with the Patched V1 Switch)

Not sure which one: either buy an SX Core modchip and install it yourself (those are practically impossible to find today), or get a new HWFLY clone (make sure it’s labeled as “V3/V4”)

But now just out of curiosity......why can't you sell your switch......as already mentioned that would be a lot cheaperB-)

kr1v

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mariko Switch (V2): You can either find an SX Core modchip (practically impossible to find), or a HWFLY clone (your best bet currently)

Patched V1 Switch: either buy an SX Core modchip and install it yourself (those are practically impossible to find today), or get a new HWFLY clone (make sure it’s labeled as “V3”, as older models from 2021 were not compatible with the Patched V1 Switch)

Not sure which one: either buy an SX Core modchip and install it yourself (those are practically impossible to find today), or get a new HWFLY clone (make sure it’s labeled as “V3/V4”)

But now just out of curiosity......why can't you sell your switch......as already mentioned that would be a lot cheaperB-)
i cant sell it myself without my caretakers noticing

kr1v

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Could ask them tho, anyway ill keep searching for both. Im finding lots of "tablat onlys" are those the same? does it matter wich joycons i got? Should i get tablat only for 125 euro's (banned) or full one for 200 euro's?

Last edited by kr1v,

zxr750j

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tablet only kinda sucks, you'll need to buy a charger joycons etc if you want to sell your old one, and the loose compontents don't come cheap. But if you keep your old one for legal online stuff you can use the tablet only for homebrew and stuff...

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse