My Supercard has arrived!

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by callandor, Jan 4, 2007.

Jan 4, 2007

My Supercard has arrived! by callandor at 5:00 AM (1,106 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. callandor
    OP

Newcomer callandor Member

Singapore
    Like a charm. I've just tested Castlevania POR, and intros run fine without stutters, it detects my NORMAL Sandisk 1GB as 2x, but putting it at 3x worked fine, tested the intro of POR at both 2x and 3x speed and it runs fine.

The MicroSD is formatted at FAT, not FAT32. Tried out other games and works just fine so far. No complains from me. Am using the 1.01 OS that was uploaded in the other thread.

Haven't tried other functions like browser as I'm not sure if my old old old GBA flash cart can act as a RAM pack for it, or other homebrews, but so far all of the games that I've loaded have worked fine.

AFAIK, these roms are clean and have not been patched in any way.

I guess those having problems must have been unlucky, but this SupercardDS(One) is working like a sweet baby for me.

Hope this helps those still deciding.

edit: oddly enough: the DoS intro wasn't working. I must have thought something else was the intro (noob me). Anyway PoR intro runs fine without any adjustment to speed settings, only the DoS needs some work, otherwise everything else runs fine without any tweaking.

Have tried Beup, but my wireless network isn't under my control at the moment ( cos i'm only staying at my current place for awhile. Will try it as I get more info.

2. akura

Newcomer akura Member

Australia
    Aha it's great to hear you aren't having the sort of trouble I am! I knew the supercard had potential. I mean the reason I ordered it was due to positive reviews of their previous products and product support.

Just my bad luck that I got a dud one!

PS. Flip the SCDS over and take a look at the pins on the cart, is the PCB beneath red or green out of curiosity.

3. kersplatty

Member kersplatty GBAtemp Regular

United States
    did you order from supercardstore mine was despatched from there yesterday should get it today [​IMG]

4. nuchin

Newcomer nuchin Newbie

I just got my 2 SuperCard DS' today.

Both of mine are RED boards. Those are the legit ones, I assume. Havn't tried any games yet though since i'm at work.

5. callandor
    OP

Newcomer callandor Member

Singapore
    i got a red. what was yours?