MY STORY OF FRACKNG FECES UP (probably)

The Under Line

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you see i had a unstable ver of wii u software it would take multiple trys to boot up correctly so i updated
to 5.3.2 U but idk if smash stack is compatible and i cant cheek if it is

SO CAN I SOFTMOD with smash stack again or is it still there I HAVE NO IDEA I LOST MY SENSOR

this in the internet i dont need to use good grammer please not shot a spam gun at me but i have bad spelling so please dont as seiro would say "meaniface"

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiU and vWii in the WiiU are separate. You can smash stack the shit out of vWii(the wii mode in the WiiU) no matter what version your WiiU is. However, if you did not know this already you should do some more reading in the stickied threads.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Kai is actually a good series. No filler man. Just fighting. And updated graphics :3

I like most of the filler though honestly. I'm weird like that. Anyway, if you wanna talk DB pm me :3 /thread

People of Earth, Lend me your Ki! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *three episodes later* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I see now.

I thought he was talking about Smash, then buying a new Wii, then losing a sensor bar, and then getting shot by a guy with a ham gun

You're forgetting that he "can't cheek". This seriously impares his ability to hack his vWii. We must help him with this.

2Hack, summon Weegee. Prepare the utensils. "Dis gui neds som surius spooning"

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
You're forgetting that he "can't cheek". This seriously impares his ability to hack his vWii. We must help him with this.

2Hack, summon Weegee. Prepare the utensils. "Dis gui neds som surius spooning"

well, tbf, he did say thank you. So idk. weegee must have already blessed him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/