My steam account got banned

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Licardo7, May 22, 2009.

May 22, 2009

My steam account got banned by Licardo7 at 2:21 AM (723 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Licardo7
    OP

Member Licardo7 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    this is uber bull testicals. My account got banned because it got "hijacked" but what really happened is I'm using it on 2 different computers. I'm not letting another person play on it, I'm using it. See, don't go directly home I stay at my uncle's house after school so I have my account on that computer. I guess they thought someone else was play on it. What can I do to tell steam to unban my account. I already send them a question telling them why they banned me and why I'm using the account. [​IMG] total bull shit

2. Licardo7
    OP

United States
    aaawww valves a bitch. I just learned that they won't un ban any VAC bans under any circumstances. What fucking gay is that usually at least they let you have your single player games back but in my case valves a tottal fucktard and won't even access my account. [​IMG]

3. epicelite

Member epicelite Equal opportunity ass kicker.

United States
    Arrrr matey'

If you catch my drift. [​IMG]

4. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Wow, that sucks, that's really not good on Valve's part. Go on their forum and start a topic perhaps?
    Otherwise, I agree with epicelite, there's nothing else for it.

5. Translucentbill

Member Translucentbill GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The 'arrr matey' approach has just become even harder for steam...
    The best 'solution' was just patched =[
    I too am vac banned, but i was hacking so theres no reason for me to be pissed =P

6. Licardo7
    OP

United States
    I already have my cracked CSS and it works perfectly but I was in a clan but the clan's website was steam so I guess I have to quit the clan T_T. They want me to prove the account is mine so I took pictures of the CD keys like they asked me too. I can 'aaarrrr' it easily but I rather have the legit copy back.