Gaming My steam account got banned

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is uber bull testicals. My account got banned because it got "hijacked" but what really happened is I'm using it on 2 different computers. I'm not letting another person play on it, I'm using it. See, don't go directly home I stay at my uncle's house after school so I have my account on that computer. I guess they thought someone else was play on it. What can I do to tell steam to unban my account. I already send them a question telling them why they banned me and why I'm using the account.
hate2.gif
total bull shit

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aaawww valves a bitch. I just learned that they won't un ban any VAC bans under any circumstances. What fucking gay is that usually at least they let you have your single player games back but in my case valves a tottal fucktard and won't even access my account.
mad.gif

Licardo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have my cracked CSS and it works perfectly but I was in a clan but the clan's website was steam so I guess I have to quit the clan T_T. They want me to prove the account is mine so I took pictures of the CD keys like they asked me too. I can 'aaarrrr' it easily but I rather have the legit copy back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's what she said and what not