My SNES Classic Edition Is Not Working Help

PuyoUltimate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in february I got my SNES Classic Edition and everything worked fine for a couple of months. During those months later when I turned on the SNES Classic one day and it turned on but it didn't show any video and when i turned the system off the light is on instead of off I find that strange and I dont even know what to do should i buy a new USB power cable or buy a HDMI cord to use for the SNES Classic Edition Plz help

DanHolli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you forgot to save the original kernal, you could try flashing the custom kernal again

I personally use kakchi2 (not CE/Community Editon) and I've had no problems that haven't been able to be solved by a resort of games, power cycle (unplug,replug) or reflashing the kernal (either original or custom)

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Which version of hakchi2 did you use? You could try 2.14h I had the most luck with that one on my nes mini when I had some issue's. Or try setting some folders for the roms, I had problems when there were more than 60 items on screen.

PuyoUltimate

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which version of hakchi2 did you use? You could try 2.14h I had the most luck with that one on my nes mini when I had some issue's. Or try setting some folders for the roms, I had problems when there were more than 60 items on screen.
Thats The Version That I Have But I Dont Know Whats Going On With My Console

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: