Hacking My Sky3ds+ is not working

Minamii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi, I'm new here and sorry if my question has already been asked (I checked for a bit did'nt find it)

So here's my problem :
I've bought a Sky3ds+ and it arrived this morning. I followed all the instructions but when I put the flashcard in my 3DS XL (old), it doesn't even show.

I have the latest version on my 3DS (11.2.0-35E) and I've downloaded the latest firmware on the sky3ds website. I did everything I needed to do. I tried using 3 different micro sd cards (FAT32 in 4, 8, and 64Go, formated and everything ), but still nothing.
When I put the sky3ds+ in the console, it flashes green one time, then nothing happens or pops up.
But when I put the micro sd back in my laptop, it shows me the sav files of the games in the card, even though they did not show on my 3DS.

Again, I am sorry if there's is an old thread about the same problem I have, but I looked everywhere, and if somebody could help me, I would be very grateful!
(English is not my native language, so please forgive me if I made a mistake)

Thanks !!

Temperature

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did you set the cluster size of your sd card to 64kb?

In my opinion, you should return the sky3ds+, get your money back and go with a cfw. Since a few hours/days it's possible for 11.2.0.35 to :)
Cheaper, better, no need for gw or sky3ds :)

Minamii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Did you set the cluster size of your sd card to 64kb?

In my opinion, you should return the sky3ds+, get your money back and go with a cfw. Since a few hours/days it's possible for 11.2.0.35 to :)
Cheaper, better, no need for gw or sky3ds :)

I did set the cluster size to 64kb...

Damn it.

Molina

My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I did set the cluster size to 64kb...

Damn it.
As a old sky3ds+ user, the cartridge has sometime connection problem inside the cartridge holder, why? dunno, but the problem was generally resolved by reinserting the sky3ds+.

Sometime it could last minutes or hours, so I've put cubic ninja and downgraded (was 10.4).

But heeeeey as Temperature said, now there no need to downgrade to 9.2 for CFW. So see if you can be refund and go here.

I believe it's up to date, Plailect is quite fast.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont want you to feel like you wasted x amount of dollars, but with the recent exploits, you could ditch the card altogether and have the games directly on the home menu. Only a suggestion.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mine did this at first, I went through half a dozen old SD cards before finding one that worked. now using 128GB card with no problems.

Minamii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I dont want you to feel like you wasted x amount of dollars, but with the recent exploits, you could ditch the card altogether and have the games directly on the home menu. Only a suggestion.

Care to explain ? =) I'm still a newbie

Try this: blow in the MicroSD Slot of the Sky Plus and the Cartridge Slot of the 3DS, it helped somtimes also @ NES Times....^_^

I would have been so mad if that actually had worked hahaha.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mine did this at first, I went through half a dozen old SD cards before finding one that worked. now using 128GB card with no problems.

So what.. I just keep changing sd cards :( ? I've already tried 3.. why would an sd card work and not another ?

Last edited by Minamii,

Minamii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Check if the sd card is in "primary" and not "logical"

I have no idea what that means, but I checked with EaseUs and it's in primary

Hey.. maybe it's a stupid question but I just noticed that my micro sd card is a micro SDXC card.. does that change anything ?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Care to explain ? =) I'm still a newbie

I would have been so mad if that actually had worked hahaha.

So what.. I just keep changing sd cards :( ? I've already tried 3.. why would an sd card work and not another ?
New arm9 and arm11 explous just came out, allowing you to downgrade your 3ds to 2.1, install a custom firmware, and upgrade back up again. Them you can either download roms from that uso site in installable cia format, or use tikshop or freeshop to download the titles directly from the nintendo servers to your 3ds. The process to perform this is linked here: https://3ds.guide. if you have any questions ask here, as it's always better to have access to people who have successfully went through the guide for help.

Minamii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
New arm9 and arm11 explous just came out, allowing you to downgrade your 3ds to 2.1, install a custom firmware, and upgrade back up again. Them you can either download roms from that uso site in installable cia format, or use tikshop or freeshop to download the titles directly from the nintendo servers to your 3ds. The process to perform this is linked here: https://3ds.guide. if you have any questions ask here, as it's always better to have access to people who have successfully went through the guide for help.

Hm.. I'll give it a try tonight. I'll keep you posted. Thanks :)

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would contact seller cuz it could be a deffective card and get a replacement. I would not suggest u hack ur 3ds cuz you might brick it. Other than that try setting up sky3ds card again and make sure you follow directions exactly. I had a little issue with mine since i put alot of games on it. Sometimes just taking it out and reinserting works. Also make sure micro sd card is in snug into sky3ds. One last thing contact sky3ds directly.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would contact seller cuz it could be a deffective card and get a replacement. I would not suggest u hack ur 3ds cuz you might brick it. Other than that try setting up sky3ds card again and make sure you follow directions exactly. I had a little issue with mine since i put alot of games on it. Sometimes just taking it out and reinserting works. Also make sure micro sd card is in snug into sky3ds. One last thing contact sky3ds directly.
The guide has updated so many times recently, and i have completed ot 5+ times. You would have to actively try to brick your console. Plus the pros heavily outweigh the cons, like cheats and video streaming.

Reactions: Temperature

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also games should be unzipped and in .3ds format hope you get it working. You cant beat its online capabilities.

The guide has updated so many times recently, and i have completed ot 5+ times. You would have to actively try to brick your console. Plus the pros heavily outweigh the cons, like cheats and video streaming.
Somebody would have to make a concise video tutorial for me to try it. You completed ot? That's the kind of thing i run into when reading tutorials they use lingo that noobs don't understand.

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so first off you said that you can ONLY see the sav files on the micro sd? i really am getting the feeling you just dont know what a rom is and don't have any roms on it which makes it show up as empty I'm pretty sure the card is fine I also have a sky3ds+ (though I hacked my 3ds now so its not as useful) and the green light is when its loading you don't even have one .3ds file on it im betting

Last edited by deathblade200,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: