Gaming My Sims Kingdom Freeze Help

kristymb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I was just wondering if anyone is having the same Problem I am, and If yes how do I fix it?
First I have an acekard 2i I am running the [5069] AKAIO.1.4.1.PROPER.
*My Problem is In the Game "My Sims Kingdom" It freezes up every time I try to play The Balloon Mini game at the Furniture Store.
*I have searched the Forum & the Net left, and right and did not see an answer let alone the problem anywhere.
* I do also have the same Problem I saw posted a while ago about the Save file being corrupt, but I just hold down the a button till it loads and it brings up the game.
*Thanks to anyone who can help or point me in the right direction.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Normmatt just told me that he fixed it in a loder update months ago
smile.gif

MasterGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They peeps at gba temp really need to create a new section for DSi its painful having people asking quesions about a different console in this section, some should be merged but for things like "cheats and hacking" and "flashcarts" it would be nice not to have to sift through all of the people asing bout dsi...

kristymb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MasterGamer said:
They peeps at gba temp really need to create a new section for DSi its painful having people asking quesions about a different console in this section, some should be merged but for things like "cheats and hacking" and "flashcarts" it would be nice not to have to sift through all of the people asing bout dsi...

So sorry I wasted 5 seconds of your life.... I apologize for posting in the wrong section, but as you can see that was already pointed out.... also I am sure the peeps here a GBAtemp don't have the time to make threads to appease those who don't want to QUOTEsift through
questions about dsi!

***** Problem has been taken care of *****
****Thanks to elixirdream for your kindness and, all your help.****
***Please delete my waste of space thread***

***** I apologize if my post is out of line... I know I should not have taken offense, but This just rubbed me the wrong way...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)