My Sims Agent not loading with Backup Disk loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by greasy, Oct 5, 2009.

1. greasy
    OP

greasy Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2007
    United States
    Please for give I don't really know what I am doing but I softmoded my Wii right before Indiana Jones and the Crystal staff/Ghostbusters came and it worked for games other than the 002 games. Well My Sims Agents came out and I want to be able to load the game but after I launch the game screen flashes then just stays black. What can I do to make this work?

I am not sure what versions I have of wat apps and cIOS (Is the a app I can run that will tell me?) but here are the file names of the wads I installed).
    HBC.wad
    IOS35.wad
    Wii Backup Launcher 03g Wiiish v2 EN.wad

Bootmii (Boot2)
    cIOS36 rev10 Installer
    cMIOS rev3 Installer

I would prefere not to mod my Wii (due to I can't replace right now (money is tight))
    I got a copy off the net and I used WiiBrickblocker on the iso before burning. If this is an issue.

Thanks,

2. frazz

frazz Member

Newcomer
    Jun 16, 2009
    I believe if you will update to CIOS38 Rev14 and use NeoGamma R7 your problems will be solved

3. greasy
    OP

greasy Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2007
    United States
    Thanks, do I need to uninstall anything first or get get the wads and install?

This won't mess up the older games I play from back up will it?

Thanks,

4. greasy
    OP

greasy Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2007
    United States
    THanks that worked. It also let me play TMNT smashup.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice