Hacking My SD card just broke.

94dan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing Populous II on SnemulDS in Stylus Mode, when it froze up, and I had to restart. On bootup, the screen simply said "Loading..." and hangs there. I tried formatting it, the computer wouldn't recognize it, I tried using a camera to format it, it just hung on a screen which said "Loading...".

What do I do? What happen? Someone set me up the bomb?

EDIT: About the camera, it was loading reading the card, not formatting it.

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
same happened to me, i had no way that i know of fixing it. i still have it but i bought another r4(new one this time) and sd card. now im thinking it was the usb fault(not smooth when i put the card in) and the spring problem where i pressed the card and wiggled it a lot. - gone? card golden connector thingy scratched?

if anyone knows how to fix i would also like to know all my save files i worked hard on in it

94dan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, s'not that. I have a micro -> normal converter, and the comp doesn't recognize it through that, either.

94dan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I FIXED IT!!!!!!

My Mom was getting another Digital Camera for Christmas, and I, uh... Opened it, and formatted it in that Digital Camera.

A tip for anyone who has this problem: If your camera doesn't fix it, use someone else's.

P.S. Sorry for ancient bumping... I just thought this might be kinda important since a lot of people are getting this problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Getting sleepy