My school bus is ****ing awesome.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, by 16 riding the bus to school isn't cool anymore, but with gas prices how they are it's the only option when the school's 20 miles away.

Anyways, in the past two years our bus has had 5 or 6 different drivers, because we raise so much hell that most drivers switch buses pretty quick. For example, towards the end of the year last year me, my brother, a couple of my friends, and a senior who lived around the corner started a small fire in one of the back seats- nothing major, just a tampon and and some Zip-Lock bags and candy wrappers, with the back windows open to let the smoke out. The whole bus knew how much trouble we should've gotten in, but we got off almost completely free. One of my friends couldn't ride the bus for a week and the senior almost didn't get to graduate, but that was about it.

Our current driver, though, is pretty cool. He lets us scream at the little kids at the front of the bus as long as we're light on the swearing, play cards in the aisle, etc. But today we almost pushed him over the edge. On the morning ride, Pat- a sophomore- who's 18 or 19 now, just got back from a 'special' program, and buttraped a chicken last year(no joke, and it was during class, too) brought a bottle of hot sauce with him, far from being the stupidest thing he's done on the bus. As one of the other kids in my grade asked what he planned to do with it, he poured it over my friend's head. My friend(usually quiet, one of those skinny anorexic kind of people) stands up, walks to the back of the bus, and starts punching Pat in the face, screaming, "YOU STUPID FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!' until Pat starts crying. Pat spent most of the day in the principal's office, and my friend came back after first period, having washed his hair and changed his shirt.

But letting the fun stop there would have been too easy. No, after school an 8th grade kid, Jeff, gets on the bus(our school is a combined Jr./Sr. High, with the elementary about 400 yards away) and pulls a yellow banana-flavored condom out of his wallet, and starts taking dares on what to do with it. We drive over to the elementary and wait for the little kids, and finally settle on tossing it into a front seat where a kid will find it. Jeff wusses out at almost the last second, so his friend runs and tosses it. It lands on the floor under a seat, so we have to prompt the kids to find it by saying we'd lost a yellow balloon. A 4th grade girl picks it up and stares at it for a few seconds before all the Jr High and high school kids start laughing. Someone must have said something we couldn't hear, because she throws it and starts screaming. The bus driver finally realizes what's going on and looks like he's ready to beat the shit out of someone. The condom got thrown out, and as far as we know we aren't in any trouble.

There's more stuff that happened on the bus today, such as stealing a 'crush book' from my friend's 4th grade sister, but that's a story for another time.

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What a bunch of good kids! I love how kind and innocent they are nowadays
smile.gif

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awww. That brings back memories of my bus (except the jimmy hat and chicken raper). Though I got detention for lighting matches, the bus driver mentioned that it ran on natural gas and a backfire would have meant we all get blowed up. And I slashed the seats one time with some manner of cutting utensil. And fights at the bus stop; 3 wins, 1 tie and 1 asswhuppin' which I rightly deserved.

*Sigh* Good times.

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Try shutting all the windows and piercing half a dozen deodorant cans or filling snap lock bags with paint.
tongue.gif
Hence the reason I don't catch the bus if I can avoid it. Thank god firecrackers are so hard to get these days.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Sure, a little immature and a little bit sick, but fairly amusing.

looking forward to hearing more stories from ya
happy.gif

PeterFile

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, by 16 riding the bus to school isn't cool anymore, but with gas prices how they are it's the only option when the school's 20 miles away.

Anyways, in the past two years our bus has had 5 or 6 different drivers, because we raise so much hell that most drivers switch buses pretty quick. For example, towards the end of the year last year me, my brother, a couple of my friends, and a senior who lived around the corner started a small fire in one of the back seats- nothing major, just a tampon and and some Zip-Lock bags and candy wrappers, with the back windows open to let the smoke out. The whole bus knew how much trouble we should've gotten in, but we got off almost completely free. One of my friends couldn't ride the bus for a week and the senior almost didn't get to graduate, but that was about it.

Our current driver, though, is pretty cool. He lets us scream at the little kids at the front of the bus as long as we're light on the swearing, play cards in the aisle, etc. But today we almost pushed him over the edge. On the morning ride, Pat- a sophomore- who's 18 or 19 now, just got back from a 'special' program, and buttraped a chicken last year(no joke, and it was during class, too) brought a bottle of hot sauce with him, far from being the stupidest thing he's done on the bus. As one of the other kids in my grade asked what he planned to do with it, he poured it over my friend's head. My friend(usually quiet, one of those skinny anorexic kind of people) stands up, walks to the back of the bus, and starts punching Pat in the face, screaming, "YOU STUPID FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!' until Pat starts crying. Pat spent most of the day in the principal's office, and my friend came back after first period, having washed his hair and changed his shirt.

But letting the fun stop there would have been too easy. No, after school an 8th grade kid, Jeff, gets on the bus(our school is a combined Jr./Sr. High, with the elementary about 400 yards away) and pulls a yellow banana-flavored condom out of his wallet, and starts taking dares on what to do with it. We drive over to the elementary and wait for the little kids, and finally settle on tossing it into a front seat where a kid will find it. Jeff wusses out at almost the last second, so his friend runs and tosses it. It lands on the floor under a seat, so we have to prompt the kids to find it by saying we'd lost a yellow balloon. A 4th grade girl picks it up and stares at it for a few seconds before all the Jr High and high school kids start laughing. Someone must have said something we couldn't hear, because she throws it and starts screaming. The bus driver finally realizes what's going on and looks like he's ready to beat the shit out of someone. The condom got thrown out, and as far as we know we aren't in any trouble.

There's more stuff that happened on the bus today, such as stealing a 'crush book' from my friend's 4th grade sister, but that's a story for another time.

wtf.gif
Dude, what the hell. Aren't you supposed to be a little more mature?

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sounds like it's not you that has issues but the whole group you hang around with (maybe even your school) and you're just going along with the crowd.

Most the stuff you mentioned was fucking stupid. Don't pick on little kids

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
yes the crowd does seem pretty fucked up.

and i missed the screaming at kids stuff. thats a bit tight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    @K3Nv2 you said instructions with pictures, same difference
    Lol now with 32GBs of VRAM Ken?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No IKEA shit breaks within a month bed bath and beyond goes beyond
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus pictures don't always cut it with furniture when there's like 10 different bolt styles and they're just like figure it out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not like how people whack it to uremums onlyfans :teach:
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's not like how people whack it to uremums onlyfans :teach: