Son of p1ngpong
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I was using my CycloDS a little while ago and everything was going great and then I turned on my DS about 5 minutes ago and held L+R so I could auto boot DQIV and it hung for a minute. This has happened before so I wasn't too worried and I turned my system off and back on again.

Now, when I open my NDS folder where all of my DS games are kept it shows 2 folders with garbled text. When I open up the NDS folder contents on my MicroSDHC card on my computer it shows folders that look like this:

When I open Rominator it shows that my NDS folder on my SD is empty, even the saves do not show up.

So what happened? Is there any way to recover my shit? I really am only worried about one save in particular but if it's gone I am just going to have to accept it. Also, has this ever happened before or should I report a bug on the CycloDS forum?

In case you were wondering I am using firmware 1.5 beta 2 and I have an A-Data 4 gig microSDHC.

Thanks for any help.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
looks likes its corrupted, search online, you might be able to save something.
What I did when that happened to mine was make an image of it so I could erase it and put more games on it while still keeping the corrupted stuff

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Diablo1123 said:
looks likes its corrupted, search online, you might be able to save something.
What I did when that happened to mine was make an image of it so I could erase it and put more games on it while still keeping the corrupted stuff

Hmmm, I am going to back it up and I'm going to try to reformat it. I'm having trouble finding anyway to recover data.

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sticks said:
I've replied to your topic on the official forums. Look it up.

Thanks Sticks, I just checked it out about a minute ago. I am going to run chkdsk on it when I get home. I am hoping that it works, if not I'll cheat my way back to where I was in DQIV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end