My review of peachds.com

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by justinwright, Apr 23, 2015.

1. justinwright
    OP

justinwright Member

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2010
    United States
    So i thought id come here and write a review since i just got my gateway

Anyways i have an AMEX card, plus i wanted to find somewhere that could accept paypal (which i heard was impossible)

After going to every re-seller that only accepted visa i finally heard someone mention peachds.com

well i went to the website and was not impressed, with limited options.. and the card was surprisingly alot cheaper than most places i thought it must be a scam

anyways i put in my details and said i wanted to pay with paypal, within 24 hours i got an invoice to my email address, paid.. and then within 24 hours got my tracking number

i came in the mail 2 days later, definitely legit, excellent price, would buy again

2. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    wow can i have your email i have a Nigerian lottery friend who wants to speak with you

3. gunner007

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
  4. MelLiu

MelLiu Member

Newcomer
    Apr 23, 2015
    United States
    San Francisco, California
    It's too bad they don't take Amex. I just used Google to pay and just linked my Amex there on PeachDS

5. driverdis

driverdis I am Justice

Sep 21, 2011
    United States
    1.048596β
    Whenever I decide to get a Sky3DS, I may get it from here. The only site I ever trusted was realhotstuff and they are gone. all the others including this one seem sketchy compared to RHS.

6. scottsan

scottsan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2009
    United States
    PeachDS does PP. Can't you pay with Amex if you use Google Wallet or PP?