Gaming My Reaction To Project Guard and Project Giant Robot

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They looked like Eshop Titles at best, not really things id throw my money at but something Id buy down the road for its silly gameplay. They're not terrible looking, but they're not really must haves to me either.

Reactions: Chary

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the Times leak really broke his spirits.

The poor guy was really pumped up to show us all Star Fox and then the leak happens and everyone starts shitting on his new Star Fox before he can even say the words.

Both the mini-games that he showed featured ROB or ROB 64 so they're probably part of the Star Fox game and not stand alone titles. Dude's already flown all the way over the ocean he had to show something. The Times leak had everyone hating on the "unpolished" look of Star Fox so he said fuck it and kept his mouth shut about it, showing off 2 basic concepts and gtfo.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems to me that Project Guard and Project Giant Robot could both be smaller parts of a single bigger game. Kind of like Nintendoland, a game that would be a collection of games. But games that are bigger than just little mini-games. I think that would be cool to see a game thats kind of like a showcasing of 10 or so new ideas that seem great, but not great enough to make solid full retail releases. Or perhaps better yet, a game that has a coherent story, but every single level i s something completely different than the last, if there are giant robots, surely there are smaller robots that you have to keep out of your house, maybe the bigger scale of the game could be about a robot uprising or something crazy like that. If however they are separate individual releases, I'd assume they'd be eshop titles, and hope they wouldn't be full retail single releases, they don't seem big enough for that.

Reactions: c4p0

paulee123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMO they looked shit, proper slow, cumbersome. These things I think are what make u think the system is crap. Lack of 3rd party support etc, mature games.
Thought xenoblade, bayonetta, smash bro, zelda, did a good job(which is good) its just the diversity of other 3 party titles are no where to be seen.
I know I know b4 u say it "Nintendo machines are for Nintendo games blah blah' jus sayin it dissapointing.
Thought those game will good I'm sure...

Reactions: c4p0

JoshuaBojangles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id imagine they are both going to be eshop titles. Both titles are also work-in-progress so try to keep that in mind before completely sh***ing all over them.

I personally think Project Giant Robot looks fun as hell. Build a sweet ass robot and then bitch slap some other robots? Yes please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Yes.